Thursday, August 20, 2009

Post #2 For This Morning

August 20, 2009

Just thought I would let you know that as soon as I clicked the word "Post" on blog this morning, the truck pulled up with my new sleeper chair. Talk about first on the delivery list!! And lordy, it's a beauty!!

Now I have more work cut out for me but I will take my time with it - no rush. Now didn't that sound good! No rush!! The only "must do's" on my list for today are getting the link spring and mattress for my bed, and doing some laundry. I can dig it!!

Go back to having a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Lol- hope you'll show a pic when everything is sorted -I'm nosey. Will send an e-mail in a bit-hugs to all of you and love to Erik. "I'll be watching tonight"- and even on the "big screen" (details on my blog,lol)
Snowy