Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaline

August 15, 2009

It's 8 am, and it's absolutely gorgeous outside this morning. I'm not sure if it will be a bruiser in another couple of hours, but right now it is just fantastic out there. I guess the trick to summer weather is to go to bed earlier, get up earlier, and enjoy the time from 6 am to about 10 am.

Folks, you gotta love this little girl. My Tootsie is walking around with a chewy bone in her mouth trying to find a good place to hide it. Ahhhhhhhh, she just found a good spot. Bless her little heart.

There's another great little girl out there somewhere in mid-America. She is Nani's furry little girl. Her name is Kaline, and today she is 4 years old. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALINE. Tootsie sends hugs and licks your way. Head on over to Nani's blog and read all about it. http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/.

Tootsie and I are just waiting for the delivery men to show up. I think as soon as I finish my cup of coffee, I need to start a load of laundry. It's always nice to have clean clothes to wear to work. Yup, off to work tonight, but then I will have 5 days and nights off in a row. Yeahhhh!!!

I really must get busy here, so I will leave you with "Fantasy QP - 02." The next one will be here on Monday 8/17. Just remember, they are only freebies for one day. I sure hope you like these. Enjoy, and Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

p.s. Ever wonder why I say "Y'all"? I am from the Northeast and that is a Southern word. Well, two of my children, and their families, do live in the southern part of this great country, and that little "Y'all" is just a tug from the heart to let them know I love them.

"Fantasy QP - 02"






















expired

No comments: