Monday, January 12, 2009

Superwoman, Where Have You Gone?

January 12, 2009

Today will be short. I'm velly velly tired! Not that my job is difficult - it isn't. Two shifts back to back is a long shift. In my superwoman days, stuff like this was a piece of cake. I could even go out dancing afterward. Now I just drag my sorry ass home and hope that Tootsie doesn't want to play too long. Then we can both crash early.

I did get some stuff done last night on my laptop. I made one of the pieces for my blog anniversary special. Then I spent another hour working on a graphic, only to toss it out when I was done. Yuks! What a waste of time.

This afternoon, while at work, I threw some bread out on the snow for the little birds. With all the snow, it's hard for them to find their food. I took a couple of photos, one of which I'll share before I head for my toasty little bed. So stay warm, and enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.


1 comment:

Stolta said...

Very beautiful image!