Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Time To Make The Donuts

January 25, 2009

This week, we will re-start the Anniversary freebies. It's time for me to get back to work. Last night, I installed PSP on my new little webbook. This way, in between everything else, I can try to learn a new program. I watched a few learning videos on it last night, and it looks as though I can handle it.

I would also like to get caught up with the chat project this week. Then I will feel comfortable about working on the February challenges. I still have to make my reward kits for February. They are on the list of "items not found." Hopefully by the middle of the week, I will know exactly where I stand on recovery items.
]
It's also time to make decisions about when I am going to Florida and whether I can go for one week or two. Gosh I can almost feel that warm sun shining down on me. M-m-m-m! Considering that it's only about 7 or 8 degrees outside here, anything over 30 will probably feel like a heatwave.

You can't tell, but I left for a few hours and took a nap. I've also put in a load of laundry, and now I'm going to play with Tootsie for a while. I have a few hours before it's time to leave for work, so I will also work on Anniversary for a while.

Before I leave, I have another photo to share. This was taken through a window at work on Friday. Cardinals are gorgeous against a snow backdrop. Enjoy, and have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.



1 comment:

Snowy said...

Enjoy your PSP play,lol. Have posted a link for beginners which explains the toolbars in the forum and also a tut about the slideshows for the blog-ye, I have been a busy bee today,lol- even started some Easter designs. It's so grey here,I needed a bit of colour ! Don't forget to use the coupon I sent you.
Hugs Snowy