Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRA

January 8, 2009

Golly, it's almost bedtime, and I'm just getting here. I've been so busy playing, that the time just gets away from me. I was looking through the challenges, and found that I was supposed to be making Recipes cards for the Kitchen challenge. This is an ongoing challenge, so needless to say, it will be one H-U-G-E kit when we are all finished with it.

So, with the help of some recipe card templates from Snow Raven, I spent the next couple of hours making up my recipe cards, and getting them posted and uploaded. Want a peek?























My kitchen kit is called "Meema's Kitchen" because many years ago, some of my grandchildren gave me a clock for Christmas that says "Meema's Kitchen" on it. It still hangs in my kitchen. (I'm Meema to all my grandchildren and a few others)

Before I forget, I want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KYRA. I hope your day was fantastic, and filled with laughter and love, Kyra. Here's to many more.

I need ideas for kits, ladies. Any suggestions, please drop me a comment and let me know. I'm planning on a Pets kit, a Chicken kit, and of course Valentines, St Patricks and Easter. At least that's I'm thinking of at the moment. Help me out here with some new ideas.

It's time now to play ball with Tootsie for a bit, and then it's bedtime for Bonzo. 5:30 comes awfully early in the morning. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Thanks for the wishes here and on the mail Edna.
Oh boy, the new challenges are up on the forum? I must post them. Still awefully behind on the challenges.
You cards look sooo sweet, well done.
Yes, sometimes it is nice if the visitors of your blog come up with some fresh ideas. I know how it is, when the bains just cannot come up with a new theme. I too am a bit in the lacking ideas period, I think. Well, it should all come back again.
Have a nice day
Hugs and woof woof back to Tootsie.
Kyra