Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Moi? A Spoiled Brat? Yup!

January 21, 2009

He lives!! Wayne woke me up very early this morning with a phone call saying that he thought he was able to save my files. Bless his heart, I could have licked his face!! (Audrey would be proud of me. She's the one who told me about face licking.) Well maybe I could just give him a great big hug and cook him dinner.

Hopefully tomorrow, I will have one whole backup of my files to work with (on an external drive), and I can get busy again. I went back to read what I wrote last night and wow!! What a spoiled brat I sounded like. I will have to work on that this year.

I even journeyed out into the cold this afternoon. Tootsie ran out of her medicine, and I had to pick up her refills. So I got mine too, and all kinds of other stuff. You know, trash bags, freezer bags, chicken chewies for Tootsie, grapefruit cups, healthy snacks, and last but not least, let's not forget the Breathe Right strips. They come in handy when you roll over to sleep on your side and find out you can't breathe, and have to find another position to sleep in. By now you're wide awake. May as well put the TV on.

Time to make the dinner...............................

I've calmed down, and Moo and I have had our dinner. Elbow macaroni and meat sauce. Yum! Neither of us has much of an appetite, but we did our best. to do it justice. Tonight, Tootsie and I are just going to be lazy and watch some TV. Have a great night,

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Oooohhh-face licking I can thing of better things to lick,lol. And you don't sound like a spoiled brat, you have written this in a very funny way and I had to chuckle all the way through and could picture you in my mind, lol. I know, it's no laughing matter, but I just could not help it !

smiekeltje said...

I suppose wayne would be happy with just a big hug. About the face-licking I am not too sure LOL. But what great news that you will have back all the files.! One thing might be positive about not being too hungry for a while: you certainly will loose a bit of weight! LOL. I am mean, I know. Well, have a good day and get on designing as soon as you have all your stuff again.
Hugs