Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hello Rain!

January 24, 2017

Good morning.  Well, the rain finally got here last night, and is still raining.  My arm is feeling so much better now.  Only my fingers on that hand hurt now.  I can handle that.  It's probably because I was crocheting for a while very early this morning.  Sleep was very piece meal throughout the night, so I got up and crocheted a bit. 

After that, I decided I may as well get up and make breakfast for Pogo and me.  He is doing really good with the new doggie food.  I've slipped in a couple other brands, but he won't eat them.  So I guess we'll stick with the Blue Buffalo Wilderness.  I'll have to go online and find out where I can buy this doggie food while we're in Florida. 

Well, all my breathing meds got phoned to the pharmacy yesterday.  I'll have to call later today to find out when they will be ready for pick up.  When I go to pick up the meds, I'll have to stop by the  pet supply store and pick up more food for Pogo.  Goodness know, I don't want to chance running out of it.

I got a phone call yesterday from the house insurance agent.  They are sending someone out early this morning (in about an hour) to check out the house.  I do wish they had given me more notice.  Most everyone will be at work, so this person won't be able to see any of the rooms.  Maybe when she gets here, I'll ask her to come back on a day when everyone is at home.

I borrowed this drawing from the web to share with you.  It's such a true statement.  So if you're looking for a kitty or a doggie to love, check your local pet shelters.  There are so many beautiful fur babies looking for a forever family and home.


I also found another interesting picture.  Did you ever wonder why doggies don't like to go outside in the rain?  I always thought that they just did not like being out in the rain.  Most of us don't either.  But the real reason is because rain amplifies sounds and their ears are so sensitive that it can be too intense for them.  Hmmm, so now you know.


Well, I think I'll get dressed.  I'm hoping the insurance lady comes here on time.  I'd like to take a short nap when she leaves.  After that, we'll see just how much I can cross off my "to do today" list.  Plus, I want to work in Photoshop for a while to play with the new scrap kits that I picked up a couple of days ago. 

That's all the news for this morning.  I know, another pretty dull day.  Ah, but it is another day, and I'm thankful for it.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

You are right, every day counts, being it a dull day or not.
will it be necessary for the house insurance lady to actually see all rooms?
Glad your pain has gone, now only get rid of the finger pain and all will be better!
How wonderful that Pogo eats at least one brand of diggie food. Hope you can find it in Florida too for him.
Have a lovely day (and great nap)
Hug
Kyra