Monday, January 16, 2017

Goodness, How Quickly My Plans Change!

January 16, 2017

Good morning.  The sun is shining, so I guess we're in for another nice day.  Yesterday, Pogo and I went shopping at a Pet Supply store, and bought a bagful of doggie food.  There were quite a few big doggies in the store with their families, so naturally Pogo was in doggie heaven.  He loves big doggies!!

And yes, so far he is still eating the doggie food.  I wish the food had just a wee bit more bulk to it.  It is very soft, and Pogo has no jaw bone or any teeth, so he has a difficult time getting the food up off the plate.  When he licks the food, it just sort of sticks to the plate even more.  We'll have to work on this.

Today, I'm planning on spending a couple hours on my tax stuff, and one or two hours on "housey" stuff.  Then hopefully I can have me a nap.  I didn't sleep all that good last night, so a nap will feel good. 

Today I have an interesting (at least to me) photo to share.  I dug into my archives for it.  This photo was taken a while ago on an early Spring morning.  There was frost and dew on the plants, creating some very interesting designs.


Hmmm, the more I look at this photo, the more ideas I get.  On one side I see a fossil, and on the other side I see stars and celestial bodies in the heavens.  It might be very interesting to play with this photo in Photoshop.

I may decide to re-arrange my chore schedule for today.  Pogo is already curled up inside his new fuzzy blanket and dreaming away.  Maybe I should do a short nap too, then get to the taxes and house stuff.  Yeah, sounds like a pretty good plan.

On that note, I think I'll close here and crawl into my blanket too.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.  Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Edna,
What a fantastic photo. I seen the fossil as well as some moon and stars and snowflakes and glitter... Fabulous photo to play with.

Jon just went to take Karyn and Joe some saltine crackers, some medicine for the horrible stomach virus that they have. I told him not to go inside as he is just now getting over it himself and I don't want him to have a relapse. I really don't want to have to go thru it and my immune system is just low enough that I can catch it from a mile away.

It has been a very lazy day for me today. I wanted to work on my blog but we had terrible severe thunderstorms so I just shut my computer down and went to bed calming Cisco.

Jon just brought us dinner so I will go and eat and will talk to you soon. xx Beth and Cisco

smiekeltje said...

Tax stuff should be taken care off when you had a good n ight sleep before. So good idea to take the nap before you start it and start the housy stuff.
So good that Pogo likes the new food Yeah, there must be a way that he can eat or lick it easier and that it doesn;t stick too much to the plate or bowl.
Hmmm, must crack my brains on it.
Yesterday was rather nice weather, it was cold but sun was shining and if you could walk a bit on the sunny side of the street you even could feel a bit the warmth of the sun already. But still long way to go before we can have the garden doors open again all day.
Have a lovely day, good luck with the tax-stuff
Hug
Kyra