Thursday, May 29, 2014

Another Simply Beautiful Day

May 29, 2014

Good afternoon.  I slept in very late this morning because I was not able to fall asleep during the night, and tonight is a work night.  Tonight, and next Tuesday night are my swap nights to work so that I can have this weekend off. 

Yesterday was dam and gray all day.  This is not a complaint though, because it was a very good day to do a few chores and catch a nap.  DIL Janet came by after work, and we enjoyed some Stouffer's macaroni and cheese for supper.  She brought me a gorgeous set of orange polka dot pajamas.  My goodness, they are so pretty!!  Then we spent the evening chatting, crocheting and watching TV.  A very good night indeed.

Today, the sun is shining and it is warm outside.  Pogo and I will go out in the yard for a while to soak up some of this wonderful sunshine.  Hopefully, this weekend we will have lots more of it.

I haven't been doing much in the way of scrapbooking for a while now, but I have lots of scrapbooking stuff on my computer.  I'll try to zip some of it up, and offer it here as freebies if any one wants it. 

Friends have sent me lots of wonderful images (found on the web) of animals called "Pillow Pets".  There's quite a few of them so I'll break them up into groups for posting.  Here is the first set.  These animals are just so darned cute!  How can you not love them?






The first red, white and blue afghan is getting close to being finished, so I'll have to take a different one with me to work tonight to work on once the Mrs is asleep.  Soon, I'll take some new photos. 

Blogger is acting up a bit now, so that's it for today's post.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last pic of the cat pillow !!!
Donna