Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Groan, Groan, Groan. More Snow!

March 19, 2013

Well, I woke up this morning to several inches of snow covering everything outside.  The weather man says we can get 3 to 5 more inches by tonight.  Oh boy!  Just what I was hoping for!!!  lol.

 Here's a couple of photos that I took from my door shortly after I  got up this morning.



I have another photo to share.  This one is so funny.  While Joe was out in the yard shoveling snow last week, he decided to have some fun.  There was so much snow, and the snow banks were so high, that he dug a room into the snow.  It looked quite comfy, and as you can see, someone had used it and left his boots by the seat.  lol.  Joe took this photo with his phone.


As I sit here and type, Joe is back outside shoveling more snow.  I hope this is the last of the snow for this season.   I so need for Spring to bring it's warmth and new growth.  We all do.  It's been a long cold and white winter. 

I did not get caught up with any of my photo class lessons while I was on vacation.  Tonight, it's back to work for me, so once the Mrs is tucked into bed I think I'll try to do at least one or two of those lessons.  Once I get back in the groove, I'll be able to catch up with all the lessons. 

Well, that's about all the news for this morning.  It's time to put in a load of laundry and wash a few dishes.  I might even kick a few dust bunnies around!  lol.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

We haven't really had measurable snow that stayed for any time this year but we've had COLD. If it's going to be that cold I wish it'd snow so we at least can photo it. But not as much as you've been cursed with. The weather has just been so strange the past few winters.

The ice room is cute...but I'd still rather have a sauna personally.

Here's hoping for a big thaw for all of us tomorrow!

Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

No, not the weather type we are looking forward to!
I think the Mrs. will be happy to see you back, hope you will have a quiet shift and that you can do some of your photo class lessons.
Be careful once you get on the road!
Hug
Kyra