Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Raindrops Can Be Very Beautiful

May 2, 2012

We're definitely in our monsoon season here.  According to the weatherman, the rain will be us for quite a few more days.   So much for any plans to play in the garden.  Not to worry though, that shredding is still sitting here waiting for me.  So I guess maybe that will be my project for today.

Tootsie has just turned her nose up at a plate of scrambled eggs and green peppers.  Actually, the only meal she actually relished these past few days was last night's supper of baked chicken.  I saved a piece of the chicken to make another meal for her tonight.  My little girl is soooooo picky!

Yesterday afternoon and early evening, I decided to take some photos of the rain drops on the rosebush outside my door.  This first photo was taken in the afternoon, while the others were taken later in the day with a flash. 






I think the raindrops are such perfect little things.  They sparkle like jewels on the leaves and petals, and are fun to photograph.  Try it sometime, you just might like it.  Now I must get serious and pay some bills before the mail lady gets here.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

However we do;t always like the rain, it sometimes gives beautiful compensation for the wettness!
Your raindrop pics are great!
We had thunder and rain too yesterday!
( lucky for us it was late evening)
Enjoy your day
Hugs
Kyra