Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gosh, There Are So Many Storms Everywhere!

April 27, 2011

Good morning.  Our weather channel predicts more rain showers for us today, (even though the sun is shining at the moment) and possibly thunder storms tomorrow.  It looks as though we may get a bit of sun from Friday through Monday.  I was so hoping to get the sun all this week because I am off work until the weekend.  So be it!

Our weather patterns have definitely changed significantly.  I remember when severe storms and tornadoes happened a lot less frequently.  Now, it seems, they have become a way of life.  The only good part is that now we can usually be warned before they hit us. 

Yesterday, Tootsie and I got out to do a couple of errands, and then I spent the afternoon trying to get caught up on my blog books.  I have now finished the second half of 2009 and the first half of 2010.    I'm hoping to have the second half of 2010 finished before the week is out.  For those of you who weren't here when I first started this, I have my blog uploaded to a company who prints it as a hard cover book.  After the first year, I now do six months at a time because I post a lot more photos and scrap designs.

This morning I have a couple of flower photos to share.  The first one is from one of the Mrs. many beautiful floral arrangements, and the second is a lovely little pansy in my garden.



Now it's time for me to get dressed before my daughter Deanne gets here.  Her leg has been healing slowly but surely, and she is getting around much better now.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: