Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My New Book Is Here

August 18, 2009

Miss Tootsie and I had a rather restless night, so not so much sleep. It has been so hot and muggy - well, maybe tonight will be better. Today we have lots to do. First we start by dropping the car off with the son in law. Then back home to do some more work.

Where is that cup of coffee I started to make? I certainly need it right about now. Be right back.
Ahhhhh! That first sip - mmmmmm! This will help to get me jump started I hope.

I have been waiting patiently for a package in the mail, and yesterday it arrived. Wow, I could not wait to tear open that package. Know what it was? Yup! My blogbook. Gosh, it looks so professional. I spent an hour an a half last night reading through it, and seeing all the different layouts, kits, and life events that took place in 2008. If you have a blog, this is a terrific thing to do - print it out and save it for your family. A nice little piece of history.

Speaking of history, before I start any work this morning, I want to hop over to Kyra's blog to catch up on the latest chapter in her family history story. Wow, it is soooooo intersting.

I also got another little package in the mail, a new puzzle game disk to try installing in my PC. I have been lost without my jigsaw puzzles. this monster machine would not let me put my old program in, so I have ordered a new one to try. The jigsaw puzzles are my relaxation, so I hope this one works ok with the PC.

Well, another of my chattering, it's time to get busy here. I will post the final QP in the first set of Fantasy QP's. In a few days, I will let you know when, I will start posting from the second set. I hope you like it, and Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Fantasy QP - 04























Expired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).