Monday, August 24, 2009

I Have A Winner Here!

August 24, 2009

Another busy morning. After my morning coffee, it will be time to get dressed and take my car back to son in law so that he can finish fixing the rust. This week is crunch time for getting my new safety sticker. Once that little piece of sticky paper is slapped on my windshield, I will breathe a bit easier. My car will be safe to drive for another year. At least according to the government.

I haven't decided yet what sort of stuff I want to do today. My choices are a bit limited. It's either a) work a bit in the apartment, b) work a bit in the apartment, c) play on the computer, or d) work a bit in the apartment. See what I mean? All fun stuff.

Maybe today I will remember to gather up all the stuff that I am supposed to be taking with me to daughter's house. Up to now, I haven't remembered once, but maybe today will be different. I will go out shortly and remind Moo to remind me to take the stuff with me.

I have been watching my little Tootsie quite a bit lately, and I have decided that animals are much braver than us humans. If she senses that I have left her alone for a bit, she walks all the way out through the house to Moo's room. Considering that she can't see anything, I call that quite brave. Would you or I be able to do that without clinging to walls and stuff? Most likely not. My little girl is a definite winner!!

Time to make the donuts! I really must get on with today's schedule, or I will mess up everybody's daily plans. First, I will post your freebie. Today you get "Fantasy QP - 07." And tomorrow, you will get the last one in this set. I hope you enjoy these. Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Fantasy QP - 07"

Expired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 25, 2009. Thanks again.