Saturday, August 8, 2009

Great New Photos To Share

August 8, 2009

Want to hear something weird? My daughter-in-law was telling me about Hummingbird Moths just a few nights ago, but I got busy and did not have a chance to look them up on the internet. At work yesterday, I looked out the window, and saw something buzzing around the butterfly bushes. It might have been a hummingbird, but it had a reddish orange color to it.

It stayed there for the longest time, so I grabbed my camera and went out to get a few pictures. Wow, what a surprise. It turned out to be hummingbird moth. I have never seen one of these before. You have to know that when I take photos, I do the continuous shoot thing. So I end up with hundreds of photos to look through. Yesterday was a "photo opportunity" day, and I ended up with several hundred photos.

I did some errands on my way home from work, and was quite washed out when I got home. I spent some time checking through a lot of the photos, and verifying what this little flying object was, chatted a bit with Snow Raven and Audrey, and then took my tired little patootie to bed. Sorry, no posting for the blog.

But!! I do have some interesting photos to share with you today. This morning, I can't stay on too long, because Miss Tootsie and I have more errands to do. She has an appointment at her beauty salon, and I will try to do a bit of shopping while I am waiting to pick her up. So till tomorrow, enjoy the photos and Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.






































1 comment:

Snowy said...

Just amazing pictures !!!