Saturday, January 24, 2009

A New Day

January 24, 2009

I will try again today to post. Wayne has managed so far to retrieve about 60% of my files. A lot of files are still missing, and some folders are empty. There are other problems with the stuff, BUT I am most grateful for what he did manage to get back so far.

It looks like I will be starting over new with a lot of my stuff. Most all the work from the last two or three months is gone. We used to say "too bad Harry!" I still do.

Today I spent some time trying to retrieve some files that I have in storage on-line. Each day I will look for more. Meanwhile, I will slowly get things back to normal again. Poor little Tootsie isn't too happy with all this. I forget to stop and play, and she gets to feeling neglected. This is something else I will have to work on. She is definitely more important than the computer. The computer doesn't wag it's tail and lick my face when I come home.

Yesterday, on my way home from work, I did stop and buy a USB card reader to use with my laptop and my new little toy. (it's called a netbook) So tonight I can share some photos with you. The first one is of my laptop and my netbook, just to show you how little the new kid is.























The next photo was taken through the kitchen window at work. It's just a great shot of icicles - for those of you who are not blessed with this wicked cold and all the snow and ice. haha. Have a great night.
Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: