Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Ta Da

August 8, 2022

Good afternoon.  Yup, I'm late again!  Nothing much happens around here so I forget that it's time to post again.  It's amazing how your life changes when your days get less busy.  I remember a time when I said that quieter days would be so much better.  However, now that the quieter days are here, it's just not so.  

Tomorrow the temperature will be going down so I'll be able to enjoy sitting out on the porch.  I do think I'll take my crocheting out there with me.  I like to be busy when I'm sitting out.

I'm watching an adorable commercial on TV.  It shows the cutest puppies.  One of these days, I really should see about getting another little dog.  I miss my little Pogo.

I found another super T shirt on the web.  I think this one says it all!  What an awesome chicken!

Now I'm going to go back to watching TV and maybe make something for my supper.  I'll be back on Thursday.  Stay safe and have a fantrbulous week.  

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, This has been a hot and humid summer for sure. I have a portable air conditioner that will be delivered from Costco today. I have central A/C in the house but it doesn't get cool enough in the two bedrooms upstairs where guests sleep so I've ordered the needed 2nd portable A/C unit. These are room standing units where you only put the tubing in the window frame, not the whole A/C unit. Now, my expected guests will have cooler rooms to sleep in during the summer. That is a cute chicken t-shirt:) Enjoy your TV shows and stay cool!

smiekeltje said...

So true that when we have busy lives we linger to somewhat quieter, and when that is reality, we wished it would be a little busier. Still I am happy about the more or less quieter life we have now.
I just made our dinner for this evening, just have to put it in the oven for about 0 minutes. And it will be enough for tomorrow too. Isn;t that practical?
I too have trouble sitting outside with nothing to do, so best is to take a book or some crocheting. We have warm weather now, but with a little wind so it is nice when under the parasol.
Tell us about your meal delivere. Are they still tasty?
Have a wonderful day, my friend, take care.
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

It is supposed to be a little cooler here too and a drop in humidity (which is the really good part)! I see some porch sitting in my future too. Enjoy your day dear friend, TA DA for me too:)