Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Just A Short Post

March 12, 2019

Good morning.  It's been a busy morning here.  We had the maintenance man in to fix the ice cube maker in the refrigerator.  I downloaded another batch of files to the new external hard drive.  My Comcast email has never worked very well here, so I finally installed a new email.  My dezuray account is now @incredimail.com. 

I'm not very bright lately when it comes to installing programs and other things on my laptop so it took me a while to get this email changed over.  I'm crossing my fingers that I did it right.  In a little while, we are leaving to go visit Old Town. 

Folks, I had a new quick page for you but somehow it got corrupted.  Tonight I will try to make another page and hopefully it will be okay in the morning.  If not, I'll have to take my laptop to the fix it store when I get home.  I don't want to be passing any bugs along to all of you.  I don't know if the bugs came from Tiny Turtle Designs, or if it got picked up during the download process when I downloaded the new scrap kits.  Either way, it did a lot of damage here. 

I have a photo of Pogo checking out the parking lot, I guess to make sure it's okay for us to come out.  He's very protective and takes his guarding job seriously.


I also have a photo of one of the views from our driveway.  This was taken right outside our door. Isn't this a pretty view?


There's not much else to report today, so I'll make this a very short post.  Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have lots more to say and share.  So, till then, Y'all have a fantabulous day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Annsterw said...

I would definitely be a happy camper to walk outside everyday to sunshine and palm trees - thank goodness you have Pogo to protect you ;-)
Annster's Domain

gypsyrose said...

Its such a shame that you have had all this hassle when you should have been relaxing and enjoying your break hope the next few days you will be able to do that, glad you have Pogo to keep you safe x

Tanza Erlambang said...

Happy Birthday to your two sons in law.
aww...black market...exciting.
have a great day