Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Fla Fla Is Nice, Even In The Rain

March 6, 2019

Good morning.  It's not six o'clock yet and the temperature is 46F degrees.  However, it will warm up into the sixties.  It's like Spring to us Even yesterday's rain felt pretty good.  We were out in it doing some shopping for our craft stuff. 

Speaking of crafts, yesterday was fun.  The girls made the prettiest bracelets!  I took some photos to share.  This first one is Beth, working on her bracelet.  You can see in the bowl at the bottom of the photo that this is her second bracelet.  Yup, she made that purple one in the bowl. 


And here are the two bracelets that Beth made.  Aren't they pretty?



Next, I have a photo of Audrey making her bracelet.  She made the little blue angel charm too.  (plus she finished off mine and Beth's ends because our hands weren't strong enough to do it.  Someone is going to be very happy to get this beautiful bracelet as a gift.

 

We've already started thinking about what to do for next year's craft project. It's so much fun to get together with some of your favorite people and work on crafts. 

We made pasta shells and meat sauce for supper.  Yum!  Yum!  After supper, we thought we  might watch Project Runway All Stars on my tablet, with the Xfinity Stream App.  Ay Yup!  We thought we might!  Xfinity, my laptop and this resort's wi fi system decided this was not going to happen.  So what else is new?

However, my daughter Audrey is very tekky smart.  She spent a couple of hours working on trying to get it to work on either her computer or her tablet.  After a lot of frustration (and we each learned some new words), she was able to get it on her tablet and we were able to start watching our favorite TV show.  Yayyyyyyy!

Last night I realized that I needed to make some more quick pages, and I tried, but I was just too tired.  So, today I will work on making some new pages for you.  I also have quite a bit of blog reading to catch up on.  So I will do that this morning before I start anything else.  I miss reading these blogs and catching up on everything. 

It is almost six thirty and the girls are still sleeping.  Pogo has had his breakfast and is back in bed sleeping, probably dreaming of the mischief he can get into today.  He is such a happy little camper.  I am so blessed to have him.

Remember the new mu mu dresses that I bought myself for this trip?  Well, yesterday I wore one of them.  Ooooh, so comfy!  I may have looked like a pregnant whale, but who cares!  I was so comfortable!  (I'll have one of the girls take a photo of me in my dress.)  I wore my new little pantaloons under it.   They're not really pantaloons, but that's what we used to call them.  They look like a half slip with legs.  (only to the knees)  I'll have to get me a couple more of these dresses and some more pantaloons. 

I think I've chewed on your ear enough for one day, so I'll be off now.  The girls are still asleep so this might be a good time to do some blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

The girls made lovely bracelets!
Oh, I am a b it jealous of Audrey, she being such a teky on computer and all things to it. Couldn;t she come over here for a day or so to re-organize our laptops and make them work as new?? LOL I know she cannot, but it is a nice dream, hahaha.
So happy for you that you have had already such a nice few days and that you have fantastic company!
Enjoy yourselves to the utmost, you hear!!!!!
Sending hugs from rainys, windy and chilly Holland
Kyra

Annsterw said...

I love my mumu dresses!!!! I wear them everywhere in Florida!! I have no doubt look super huge in them but who cares?!?! I am comfortable and cool and that is all that matters!!! HA HA! Those bracelets are fantastic!
Annster's Domain

Theresa said...

Those bracelets are beautiful! I know you are having the best time:) Enjoy yourself enough for me too. HUGS!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh I love the bracelets! They will be cute to wear with any outfit too! Well done!