Monday, December 3, 2018

Bloggie Is Playing Games Again!

December 3, 2018

Good afternoon.  I don't know what happened, but I had a good portion of this post typed and then Bloggie erased the whole thing.  What's that about?? 

I'll try to condense:  This morning, sunny with temps in fifties.  Noon, cloudy with a breeze and temps cooling down a bit.  The rest of the week will be thirties during the day and twenties during the night. 

Here's the December page from my calendar.  I just love this picture of my little Pogo.  I had it done on canvas and it is hanging on my wall.  Next month I'll start posting pages from the new calendar. 


After dropping Jazzy off at the college this morning, Pogo and I went to the bank.  While sitting at a red light downtown, I took this photo of the beautiful clouds against the gorgeous blue sky. 


Deanne just called to say that she can pick up Jazzy so I guess I can change into my lounging jammies.  Just before the phone rang, the UPS fellow delivered two boxes to my porch.  Oh my goodness, there's so much happening all at once.  It must be getting close to Christmas Day.

Actually, there's only twenty three more days till Christmas Day.  Wowsie!  How quickly the time has flown by.  It seems like just yesterday we still had a couple of months to get ready for the holidays. 

Cliff came by this morning to clean out some of my gutters.  He also put the heavy plastic over the front of my porch.  He'll be back maybe tomorrow with some lighter plastic for the part of my porch right outside my door.  I think come Spring time I'd like to have new screen covers made of clear plastic for the front section of my porch.  I can't really see much of my yard once this heavy duty stuff gets put up. 

When I picked Jazzy up this morning, she gave me a new mug from the Paris Cabaret.  I love mugs, and this one is special because she is a Starliner at the Cabaret.   There's even peppermint candies inside the mug.  Thank you Jazzy.  I love it.


This morning I tried to put the cover back on Pogo's car seat, but the hooks that hold the chair in place were not to be seen so I could not do it.  Pogo had to ride in the front seat.  He doesn't mind, but I worry that it's not safe for him to be on the front seat in case of an accident. 

So far, I've been very lucky.  I've been driving for sixty four years and I have a clean driving record.  No marks on it at all.  I take that back.  Once, back in the early eighties, I got a speeding ticket for going five miles over the limit.  All the cars were flying by me but the cop stopped me.  I asked him why he stopped me and not one of the cars that were really flying and he said "Because I could."  Hmmm, lesson learned.  (always watch the speed limit signs) (and keep an eye out for a police car that might be hiding near by!)

Okay, enough of my babble.  I have lots to do today so I'd best get going.  First, I want to read a few blogs then it's off to find some mischief.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

In other words you got the ticket because you were the one the cop could catch!

Christmas is coming way too fast for me. I have tons to do and no time to do it.

Theresa said...

Oops. Not sure why your post disappeared but happy you got one posted. Cute calendar pic:). Have a blessed day dear friend. HUGS