Tuesday, December 4, 2018

106 More Days Till Spring 2019

December 4, 2018

Good morning.  Tis looking really nice outside, but the temperature is only thirty three degrees F.  It should warm up two more degrees before long.  Brrr, feels like Winter.  Tonight's temps will drop to twenty degrees.  I'm glad my porch covers are on because it helps to keep it warmer in here. 

Gosh, I'm sitting here trying to think of what I did yesterday, but nothing special is coming to mind.  Ever have days like that?  I seem to have a lot of them now.  I had wanted to go to WalMart and pick up my meds and do some grocery shopping but my meds weren't ready for pick up.  So, hopefully I can do this later today. 

Cliff was going to be coming by this morning, but now he'll be by tomorrow morning instead.  No problem.  Right now I'm laughing.  Pogo is sitting near me on the sofa, trying to figure out how to get my hands off the laptop and over to patting his little head.  If I ignore him, he'll put his little face down into his blanket and pretend to go to sleep.  I guess this is supposed to put a guilt trip on me.  You know what?  It works!

My friend Beth has a program in her cell phone that lets her make digital art from photos.  Here are three of the ones she recently sent to me. 




Beth, these are beautiful.  Thank you, I love them.  I'm going to have to look into this program to see how it works.  It looks like it's a lot of fun.

I'm not doing very well with my wrapping.  There are a million reasons I can come up with to let it wait another day.  The procrastinator in me is taking over.  Unfortunately, there is a mailing deadline if I want packages to get places on time.  I really must find me some energy.  (and an attitude change)

I guess it's time to start counting down the days till Spring.  I just Googled the question "how many days till Spring 2019?"  You won't believe the answers I got.  One site says 87 more days, another says 107, still another says 92 and yet another says 105.  I don't have time to read all of them right now but how can this be?  I just counted the days on my calendar and it comes out to 106 more days till Spring 2019

Ah well, I think I'd best get busy here and try to get a few things done before I leave to pick up Jazzy.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

No matter how many more days until Spring, I wish it would hurry up. It can be winter until New Year's Day and then that's it! Ha, ha. Oh I think I wish my life away sometimes. I will be glad no matter what. So many people are worse off than I am. So cute about Pogo giving you a guilt trip. My cat, Jack, does that to me too. And I always give in. We are just like putty in the paws of our little friends.