Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Just Bits Of Babble

May 2, 2017

Good morning.  It looks like we're in for another rather gray day.  There's a nice breeze, and temps should reach the low 70's so it will still be a nice day.  We still have puddles from last night's rain but I'm sure they'll be gone soon.

Have you noticed the new TV ads for Baby Dove Soap?  I guess Ivory Soap will be losing it's crown as King of the baby soaps now.  When my kids were babies, we couldn't use any soap on them because of allergies.  Thank goodness they are okay now and can use soap.

I had a couple photos to share, but for some reason, I'm not able to upload any photos.  Maybe Blogger is working to fix a problem?  Wouldn't it be nice if they could put up a notice to let us know which things were not working? 

Yesterday I only crocheted a little bit.  It was mostly a lazy day.  Maybe today I'll work a bit more on the baby blanket.  These new colors are a bit too dark for a baby so when this blanket is finished, I'll have to make another one in lighter colors.  Two blankets is better than one blanket anyway!!

I'll have to dig out a baby hat pattern too, and then get some red yarn.  Hospitals will accept handmade red baby hats to put on all their February babies.  I'm hoping to make a few of these hats this summer because it will be February before we know it.

I really must go and change the channel on the TV.  Earlier this morning, I was watching a crime show.  However, since the program has ended, a lot of kiddie programs have come on.  Pogo and I have watched some Bubble Guppies, some Monster Trucks, and now it's Paw Patrol.  I really do think it's time for me to upgrade our TV entertainment.  Oh yes, this is much better.  NCIS.  Much more  age appropriate for me.

Ah well, enough of my jibber jabber.  My tummy says it is time to go looking for food.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

LV said...

Seems there is always something interesting going on your place. I have nothing too exciting to share in my daily activities. Take care.

smiekeltje said...

Sometimes kiddies programs are quite funny to watch, depending which ones. I do love at times the Flinstones, or the Smurfs, or Tom and Jerry. (all cartoons). And on England I sometimes watch a series called The worst Witch, about kid of about 12-13 year old that comes from families that are all witches, only one is from "normal"family(later it will come out that actually her mother was a witch or so). But it is funny and makes me laugh. Hahaha, the older we get, hey?????
Oh, my favourite dayquiz is one, I'll have to be quick, it is onlyhalf an hour.
Have a wonderful day,
Hug
Kyra