Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Fathers Day

June 19, 2016

Good morning.  Mother Nature has blessed us with another gorgeous day, and I thank her.  Friday night, we had a bit of thunder and lightning and a decent dose of rain.  Since then, it's been warm, sunny and bright.

Speaking of Friday night, oh my I had a wonderful time at the cabaret.  It was a fun performance, and Jazzy was absolutely fabulous!  My one regret is that I was not able to get any decent photos.  But I do have some great new memories to cherish.

Today I want to wish all the Fathers and Grandfathers who are with us and those who are not, a fabulous and Happy Fathers Day.  Guys, it's a great day to go fishing, or play golf, or just relax.  Wink, wink!  Hope it's a great day for you.

Did you know that seniors can earn property tax credit by doing volunteer work for their city or town?  There was an article about it in the newspaper yesterday.  I was not aware of this so I'm going to have to look into this to see if it is available in my town.

Blogger is starting to act up so I'll take my leave here.  First let me share a couple of images that I borrowed from the web.  They show a couple of special Dads spending time with their young 'uns.



Now I'm off to relax a bit.  So till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

It's not bad to have some rain at times, as long as it doesn;t last too long and that after the showers good weather comes back again.
we have rain today, will be a bit cold, like 16-17C, but nest days will be better.
I wish we had that initiative of our government, to have tax reducing if you did volunteer work!
Glad you had a great time watching Jazzy in her musical.
Perhaps somebody else could make some decent photos of the show?
Have a lovely day, stay safe dear,
Hug
Kyra