Thursday, February 4, 2016

I'm Still Squirting Away!!!

February 4, 2016

Good morning.  I won't chat very long this morning as I just want to crawl back under the covers.  I must say, my doctor was spot on.  Squirting these nose sprays up my nose several times a day has me well on the path to feeling super.  NOT!!!  But I'll keep squirting.  If I'm not better by Monday, I'll call the doctor again to see if he has any other super ideas.

Later today, I'll make up a small shopping list and Joe can pick up a few things for me.  Dwarf Mike will take Joe to the market again this week.  Or they can wait till tomorrow and go shopping in the snow.  Yup, I said snow.  It's supposed to start late tonight and snow till mid afternoon tomorrow.  Ah well,  it is still winter.

I borrowed this puzzle picture from the web, and found it to be very interesting.  The idea is to see how many faces you can find in it.  So far, I've only found twelve.  Good luck.


Now I'm going back to bed.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Sorry you're again not feeling good. If you don;t feel lots better on Monday just phone the doctor and insist on another treatment!
Glad you have Joe to do some shopping for you.
Yak, snow isnt good, you need warmth and sunshine. Hope snow will go away as quickly as it came.
Take care, lots of sleep in a warm bed.
Hug
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

I hate those nose sprays - they have such a yucky taste...but when you're sick you'll try anything. I think they did help me, but I was glad when I could stop squirting.