Sunday, July 10, 2011

So Now I'm A Psychologist!!

July 10, 2011

It's 6:05, and it's already another gorgeous morning.  In about an hour, I'll be on my way home.  My poor little Tootsie wasn't feeling so good last night when I left for work.  I'm hoping she had a good night.  My little girl won't go potty the whole time I'm gone, so this time I left a scatter rug with Joe in hopes that she might want to pee on it.  I know this sounds funny, but she gets a kick out of piddling on scatter rugs.  I think I'm using reverse psychology on her.

On my way home from work Friday, I had to pull over and dig out my camera.  A mommy turkey and all her little kids ran across the street in front of me and into some one's yard.  I was fast, but they were quicker!!  And these little buggers wouldn't run in a straight line either.  Oh no, they had to split up and run around and behind bushes and plants.  Somehow, I managed to get a few shots of them.




I sent an email to Tamron asking if they might be having a 28-400 mm lens coming out in the future.   I would buy it up in a flash as long as it was affordable.  They responded with a generic note saying that any new lens announcements are on their website, and at the moment there have no new announcements.   Don't you just love the way companies don't ever answer your questions?  Ah well,  I can hope that they're working on something like this.

How about another hummingbird shot?  I keep trying for a shot that's good enough to put on my next calendar.   This last batch of photos was taken through a window on a gray rainy day.  Still, they came out pretty good.


I have more, but I'll save them for another day.   Now it's time to check on the Mrs again, and start packing up my things.   Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

love the hummer - great photo. We're finally getting rain this morning - yippeee!

smiekeltje said...

Yes, if you look with an "open"eye you can find possibilities for lovely pictures all around you!
Had to smile about your enthousiasm for the raindrops!
And what a great sight it must have been, he mother turkey with her little ones, running around like crazy!
Hope Tootsie is allright again.
And you're right too about this companies almost never give a straight answer to your questions, the same as politicians.! LOL
Now must go posting and then move round a bit here.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Kyra