Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!

July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!  I'm watching some fantastic terchnology bargains on the shopping channel, but I'm being really good.  No buying!!!  Oh yes, I would like to, but I won't.  I have a rule, first the bills, then we play.  It's not always fun, but it works.

Because it's a holiday. and things have been a bit hectic, Su and I have decided to wait until tomorrow to post Parts 1 & 2 of  our July kit, "From Sea To Shining Sea."   This is a weekend for spending time with family and friends, barbeques, parades and fireworks.  Tomorrow is soon enough for scrapping.

Friday, I made an attempt to clean the living room window at work so that I could possibly get some decent photos of the hummingbirds at the Mrs' feeder.  It worked, and now I have a fat folder with some fairly good photos.  Last night, I got two more that I will share with you this morning.  This little beauty is so cute! 



Isn't she just the cutest little thing?  These little birds are so fascinating, I could watch them all day.  If the lighting were better, you would be able to see the green coloring much better.  I took these photos around 8 p.m.

Here's another cute bird photo that I took at my feeder.  This one is a Tufted Titmouse, another little cutie.


Now it's time for Tootsie's meds, and then I think I might see if Joe will watch Tootsie for a bit so that I can run to the supermarket.  They have sweet corn on sale and I thought I would like to get some for us.  Enjoy your holiday.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous Fourth Of July!

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Happy fourth. I've been neglecting my blogging while using this weekend to clean the basement and garage. But...almost done with that and then I can weed the gardens and clean the house. There's always something waiting to be done!