Thursday, July 21, 2011

Now You See It, Now You Don't.

July 21, 2011

Good morning.  It's early, so it's still comfy outside with a soothing little breeze.  Pretty soon though, it will be stifling.  Tootsie and I have been having a grand time watching the shopping channel and making a list of all the "must have" things that we need.  (want is more like it!)  But have no fear, we are just looking and wishing.  It's been hard, but we have not bought anything!

Actually, I joke about the shopping channel, but I also learn a lot from watching and listening.  They give you a lot of information about the products that they sell, and they explain a lot about the new technology.  This morning, I've been trying to learn about the new smart phones.  One of these days soon, I will be needing to update my cell phone.  How is it that such a small item can make me feel so stupid? 

Dee Dee will be here this morning to help me with a new product that I thought I would try to get rid of my gray hair.  Not that I have anything against gray hair, but I thought I would like to try something new for a while.  This is a new brand, and it is a foam product.  So in a few hours, we shall see if it really works.

I have some flower photos to share this morning.  These were all taken at work in the Mrs' garden.  I don't have any of these in my yard. 




I want to get some pink Cone flowers, and Rose of Sharon in several colors for next year.  I think that will give us a lot more color and bloom time in the garden here.  I'm thinking that we might add some green bell peppers to our veggie garden too.  Of course, I need to discuss this with Joe, because he is the one doing all the physical work in the garden.

Now I need to get busy here and get dressed and start some laundry.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Let me know how your hair turns out. It would be fun to try something not permanent just to see how it looks.

smiekeltje said...

You will have to show us the result of the new hair colour!!!
It's fun to change sometimes. I remember WAY back, must be over 35 years ago(gosh am I really already THAT old?), and my sister, who was hairdresser, always did my hair. One day I wanted to be more blond, so the operation was done ROFL. I think something didn;t work out as it should have, because when we removed the foil paper I wasn;t blond, but a funny light carrot colour, with a bit of blond in between!!!!!! I was sooooo unhappy. Luckily she could fix that rather well, but it took a LONG time before I tried again ROFL. But the foam things we have now are not bad, and after a few weeks it has disappeared again, so much better.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Kyra