Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh Boy, A Birthday Coming!

January 15, 2011
*
Good morning. No sunshine this morning, just cold and gray. I don't want to go out this morning, but I have to. There are errands that must be done. My sore nose says "please go back to bed" but my brain is telling me to "get with it!"
*
Tomorrow's post will be number 1000. Does this seem possible? And in four days, we will be celebrating a new blog birthday. January 19 will be day one of my fourth year of posting here. So, on Monday, I will post two more parts of "A Merry Berry New Year" and on Wednesday, I will have something special for you to celebrate my blog birthday.
*
This will be a short post because I have to get ready soon to go out and do my errands. So let's get on to the rest of last week's "Friday's Birds." There are three photos, one of a Junco and two of a yellow finch. They are all part of the Finch family. I did not know that, but I just looked it up in my bird book.
*



Now I must hurry to get dressed. Eddie will be here soon to help me with my chores. Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: