Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Creative Juices Are Flowing Again. Yeah!!

January 4, 2011
*
Good morning. Well, Tootsie and I have just got home from work, and have a couple of hours to relax before we have to leave for her doctor appointment. Today she meets with a new doctor for an evaluation and possible a new med regime. She walks a bit more slowly because her legs aren't very strong anymore.
*
Last night, I finished a few more CU kits. Maybe this new year will be a bit more creative for me. Wouldn't that be nice? I'm thinking that I would like to have mostly CU items if I open a new store. I know that when I design, those CU resources that I buy are very helpful to me.
*
I found an interesting ad in the Sunday paper. It was for "Red Hens & Chicks" plants. They really are quite pretty, and are on sale at 3 for $5.99. I think maybe I might get a few. They would look nice in some areas of the yard where other plants don't do so well. Here's a photo of the ad. Sorry it's not such a great photo, but you get the idea.
*
Now I think I will do a bit of blog hopping and enjoy my cup of coffee. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, I didn't know these plants were called like this! Had to take a look on internet, but they are kind of succulents, most of them are very comfortable in the sun! I have some too. They are lovely, specially when you makea small hill with rocks and some earth in the holes and plant them in the holes. Just make sure the water can flow away easily. Looks magnificent!
Poor Tootsie, she is suffering her age a bit, just like we do LOL!
Have a nice day
Hugs
Kyra

Nani said...

Ren Hens and Chicks look very nive! Atre they low-light plants? I'm excited for spring to get here so I can see how the plants Kelly and I planted in the fall do. I hope they grow well!

Tootsie and Baggle are having some like issues. Baggie has been moving very slowly and we had him in to see the vet this morning. He has a bit of an infection and he was dehydrated. David and I lamented, as I'm sure you do with Tootsie, that if only they could talk to us and tell us when and how they aren't feeling well...

Sending good thoughts for Tootsie and her new meds. Have a great day, my friend!