Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome Home Moo

October 7, 2010
*
Good morning. The sun is peeking around the front of the house, even though it is still a bit on the cool side. Autumn is definitely here.

Moo is home now. He came home early last evening. I don't know the results of the latest tests yet, but he did sleep much better here in his own bed. Today, the visiting nurse will be by to go over meds and such with him.

I would like to remind everyone that the October GI Blog Train list is still up, and will be through at least the 15th. Just click on the link on the side bar under October, or scroll back a page.

There's not much else news today. I haven't really had much time to sit and design on the laptop, but I did work on a new freebie for you. I'll try to have that ready for tomorrow.

I do have a couple of different photos to share with you. On my way to work the other night, I tried to photo a plane on it's way into Boston. The sky was all different shades of gray and red, so I thought the photos might be interesting.
*










Could be some folks are coming home, or perhaps some folks are coming into Boston for a lovely vacation. Hmmmmm. Well, either way, I thought the sky was rather beautiful.
*
Well that's it for this morning. It's time to go see how Moo is doing. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Glad Moo is home! That already should make him feel a bit better I hope.
Now just we have to wait for the test results, I guess.
Give him a hug and here's one for you too!
Kyra

Snowy said...

Good to hear he's home again. You're right - always best and most comfortable at home in your bed. Fingers crossed for the test results and greetings to him from us here.
That sky looks phenomenal - wonder if it will look like that when I arrive,lol
Hugs Snowy

suruha said...

Yaaaayyy! I'll bet he's sleeping better. Hospitals suck! LOL Do tell him I said hello, please.

Your photos of the sky are magnificent! How pretty. I was thinking how nice it would have been to be in that plane, going somewhere, with that pretty sky and weather. It's nice here, lows in the 50's at night, 70's by day.

I trust you are weathering everything okay. I'm still down with that damned flu. I slept all day today. These bouts seem to get harder and harder to shake, the older I get. LOL

Take care of you!

Hugs,

Su