Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Morning Update

October 15, 2010
*
It's still a bit gray outside, but my brother seems to be doing a bit better. He is able to eat a meal now, even though it is liquid or puree. And his speech is much more legible. Hooray!!! That is such a huge improvement over just yesterday.

Last night around 9pm, he was moved out of Intensive Care to a medical floor. Hopefully, this could be good news. This morning I will see for myself when I go to the hospital to visit with him.

My little Tootsie is not doing so well. She won't eat, and drinks very little water. I may have to take her to the hospital today too, except that none of her doctors are there on Friday. Something tells me that today is not going to be one of my better days. You think?

It's time for Bonzo here to get dressed and ready to start the day. I'll leave you with a photo that I took yesterday of some colored foliage by a lake. Now I'm off. Till tomorrow, or my next update, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.
*

1 comment:

Snowy said...

That photo is lovely , the colours of the trees are amazing! Our's don't look like that yet, still green.I'm really looking forward to see all this with my own eyes- have to make sure I won't run out of space on my camera.Bettter get a spare card for it,and make sure I always have spare batteries,lol.So sorry to hear about about Tootsie not being well also, hope she's going to be ok quickly again.Greetings to Moo, and hope he'll improve even more. Hugs Snowy