Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An Early Start Today

October 13, 2010
*
Brrrrrrr! I'm up earlier than I want to be, and it's just too cold for me. Outside my window it is gray, but then it is still very early. I have an 8:30 appointment so that meant getting up much earlier than I wanted to. I would gladly give up my morning coffee to be able to just stay in bed and sleep as long as I want to. Oooooooh, what a delicious thought!!!

Yesterday, Audrey and I (I should say Audrey!) dragged down all of my dolls from the attic. So one of these days, I will be able to photograph all of them. Plus, we also went through lots of old photographs, and picked out several to scan later on today. We also found a huge bag of some very pretty lacy girlie things that I used to be able to fit into. Wow! Did I really fit into that?

All in all, it was a rather busy day. Moo treated us all to "take out" pizza for supper. Mmmmmm! His had pineapple on top of it. He got the word yesterday that he can have a regular diet now, so break out the goodies!!

I have a nice photo of one of our little woodpeckers, enjoying one of the birdie treats.
*







And next I have a photo that I took of Miss Tootsie last night after her bath. If she doesn't look too thrilled at having her photo taken, it's because she was having a "bad hair" night. It hadn't been brushed out, and she just couldn't do a thing with it!!! I think she's gorgeous even with the bad hairdo.
*

Now it's time for me to skeedaddle. I have to be leaving in about 20 minutes. Groan! Groan! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: