Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Time To Carve The Pumpkins

October 17, 2010
*
Good morning. It's 6:12 am, and it's pitch black outside. We got up at 4 am (Audrey and me) to have one last cup of coffee together before it was time to leave to catch the shuttle bus back to the airport. I still can't believe that two weeks has just flown by.

We pulled into the shuttle bus depot at 5:10 am, thinking that we still had about 20 minutes before her bus would leave. Boy, were we wrong!! The bus was already there, all boarded, and getting ready to leave. We just had time for a hug and a kiss goodbye. Have a safe trip home, Audrey. We are missing you already.

I called Moo several times yesterday, but did not really have a chance to chat with him. Twice, he was waiting for medication (seems it is always late), and twice he was sleeping. Hopefully today I will be able to chat with him for a bit before I have to leave for work. A couple of his friends will be going in to visit with him, so he will have some company today.

Tootsie is a little better this morning. She was able to eat a little of her food yesterday, and was a bit perkier. She's not 100% yet, but she appears to be on the mend. Gosh, I certainly hope so. If she doesn't start getting better really quick, the doctor want's to do an ultrasound and possibly a few more tests. However, I'm hoping that this won't be necessary.

This morning I have a nice pumpkin photo to share with you. Tis the season, and there are pumpkins everywhere you go. This one was taken at work last week.
*

Well, I'm going to crawl back into bed now and try to catch a bit of sleep. I have to go into work early this afternoon until mid morning tomorrow. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: