Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Waiting For A Phone Call

September 28, 2010
*
It's a bit of a gray morning here, and the temperature is a bit cool. The weatherman says we will have rain and clouds again today. Actually, they say we will have rain straight through Friday. Oh goodie!!
*
Tootsie was to have started this month's chemo treatments this morning but I have just rescheduled to tomorrow and Thursday. I am waiting for a phone call from my brother telling me that I can go pick him up and bring him home. He will be talking with his doctors this morning. His test results were not what we were hoping for, so it is better for him to be at home.
*
Tonight I will cook spaghetti and meat sauce for supper. That is one of our favorites, and it will be easy for Moo to swallow. He has a bit of a problem swallowing sometimes, and spaghetti goes down easily.
*
Tootsie will be ever so happy to have her favorite uncle home again. She has been missing him quite a lot. Whenever she can, she takes a walk out to see if his bedroom door is open yet. She doesn't understand why it is closed. Yesterday, she did not eat any of her meals. Who says that animals do not mourn for a loved one?
*
I have a couple of photos to share today. These were taken through my window this past Sunday. There were quite a few tufted titmouses at the feeder, and I was able to get a few photos.
*


Well, that's it for this morning. Now I need to get dressed and wait for Moo's phone call. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: