Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Nice Little Lens, My Tamron

September 25, 2010
*
It's an absolutely gorgeous morning here in New England. The sun is shining and there is a nice breeze. With a little luck, I will be able to get outside for a bit today with Miss Tootsie. At the moment though, I am going to crawl back into my little bed shortly.

I awoke this morning with one horrid headache. I'm not sure what is from, but I do wish it would go away. So when I finish this very short post, I will take two Excedrin Migraine tablets, give Tootsie her morning meds, and go back to bed.

First, I want to share a few photos that I took yesterday as I was getting ready to leave work. When I was getting into my car, I heard a tapping noise from over near the barn, and aimed the camera that way. Sure enough, there was a little woodpecker up near the roof of the barn, just pecking away.

I also took a photo showing the distance from where I was standing, to where the little woodpecker was. I was standing on the other side of my car near the mirror. The photos are taken hand held with my Tamron lens. Not too shabby! Note the corner of the top roof. That is where the little woodpecker is.
*



I am very pleased with this lens. If you can only carry one lens, then this is one to take along with you. Had I used a tripod, I'm sure these photos might have been even better, but I'm happy with them.
*
Tomorrow, I'll have another freebie for you. Now it's time to give Tootsie her meds. So till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: