Thursday, September 16, 2010

Congratulations, Michael Grimm!!!

September 16, 2010
*
Good morning. Did everyone watch "America's Got Talent" last night? Did your favorite contestant win? Mine did!! That Michael Grimm could sing by my window any time. What a voice!! I must say, the talent this year has been absolutely fantastic.

Today I will have to start watching Tootsie very carefully to make sure she will still be alright after the decrease in the prednisone. So far, she is doing okay. Gosh, I hope it all goes well for her. She is just so precious to me.

I have a photo to share of a tiny metallic green bee. I don't know as I ever really noticed one of these before, but I thought it was quite interesting looking.
*


Last night, there was a really beautiful half moon, and both Moo and I went out to photograph it. My photos didn't come out as sharp as I would have liked because it was dark out and I wasn't using a tripod. However, I still enjoyed playing with a couple of them in Photoshop. This one hasn't been cropped, and I applied the PS Sponge filter with a blue tint. I actually do like the way it came out.
*
For those of you interested, my camera is a Canon Rebel T1i, and I have been using a Tamron 18-270 mm F/3.5-6.3 DiII VC lens for most of my photos lately. It's a great all around lens.
*
Well it's time for me to get dressed and start my day. I have to get to the store and pick up the rest of Tootsie's meds and more doggie food. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderfu day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: