Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Toy Coming Today!!

April 10, 2010
It's early so it's still a bit gray outside this morning, but the weatherman promises us sunshine today. I sure hope he's right!! These old bones need the warmth!!

I'm getting a bit excited here. My rental lens should be arriving today, and I can't wait to play with it. I also rented a teleconverter to use with it. This is one lens that I have been giving serious thought to owning one day. But we shall see what we shall see. (I don't know why that phrase popped into my head. I remember my mother saying it when I was just a kid.)

I'm sitting here laughing at Miss Tootsie. I just finished eating a banana, which I offered to share with her, but she does not like bananas. She just sat here staring at me, wondering why I wasn't eating something she would enjoy instead of a banana. She is just too much! She forgets that she did not share her chicken chewy with me!!

I have couple of photos to share today. The first one shows the beginnings of Spring. I took this photo a couple of days ago to show what the buds look like on my Japanese Red Maple tree.






This next photo is a close up showing the inside center of my Easter Lily. I just thought it would make an interesting photo.






I'm going to get dressed now and attempt to get a few things done here so that I can play with my new toy when the postman brings it later on. I'm also posting your April DD day 10 link. Enjoy. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"Day 10"

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Snowy said...

Great photos again , I like the little buds. I'm on my way out myself now and see if I can find some nice things to take photos off.See you later -Hugs Snowy