Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Time To Get The Nests Ready

April 24, 2010
*
Tis a beautiful sunny morning here in New England. I posted the April Day 24 preview and link already because I got up late and had a few things to do before I could sit and chat. If you missed it, you'll find it just below this post.

There isn't much new to talk about this morning. I have laundry and housework to do today because tonight is a work night. Getting back into my work schedule seems to take a bit longer these days. Must have something to do with that "Golden Years" thingy.

This morning I have a couple of photos of a robin that was looking for food in the park the other day. Actually, there were quite a few of them, all busily scurrying here and there looking for food and things that would make a nice nest. They didn't seem to mind the people around, as long as they kept their distance.





When I was younger, I remember seeing planes that would fly by with an advertisement waving behind them. While I was trying to get photos of the clouds which were moving quite fast, one such plane flew by overhead and I took a few photos of it too. You can also see the darker rain clouds moving in. I did take a few photos of the sky that day because it was changing so quickly.
*
Last night I was able to start a couple of new kits for our store which, hopefully, should be re-opening sometime soon. Then, of course, I will have to learn all over again how to upload things to the store. I guess we all will, though.
*
I will leave you now to get started on my day. Tomorrow, I should have another freebie for you. Till then, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: