Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ham Is Good For You

October 29, 2009

Well good morning, and a lovely morning it is indeed. Sunny, and not so cool. There are puddles everywhere leftover from yesterday and last night, but they will soon dry up. Today will be a short post, I think. Daughter in law is on her way here to help me to try to disassemble a wall unit. (Bookcase and entertainment stand) After that, I will be able to move the new fireplace into place and get the new TV hooked up.

My old bedroom TV has been trying for several years now to die out gracefully, and I have been babying it so that it would last long enough for a new set to arrive. Well, last night it tried, but just could not work so good. It's tired. Time to get moving here, and get the new one set up.

Some good news today - daughter Audrey will be here on Saturday morning for a whole week. She sent me her travel itinerary last night via email. This will be a grand Halloween. She can come broom riding with Miss Tootsie and me that night. And what a lovely ride it will be. So if your neighborhood dogs start barking, or the cows a-mooing and the wolves a-howling, go outside and look up to the sky. You just might catch a glimpse of us flying by overhead.

Sunday we will begin our next brand new Daily Download kit at the Magickal Scraps forum. Here is a peek at my title for the month of November. I thought it was quite fun.

I think that is all the peeks you get today. We have to save some of the fun for later. Right now, I must get hopping here. Lots to do today. Oh gosh! I will be so glad when all the moving and changing is done for a while. I just want to get back to playing and designing on my PC. For now, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: