Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Ground Day

February 2, 2009

Happy Ground Hog Day everybody! Did you all watch the little guy look for his shadow this morning? I was going to, but by the time I remembered, he had gone back into his hole. Oh well, so much for that.

I did a bit of clean up today on my computer, then backed up my C drive. That took care of using the computer for the next few hours, so Tootsie and I took a nap instead. Tomorrow, I have to finish up my tax stuff because it is due this week at the accountant's office. Oh joy, oh joy!

Tonight I need to play some more catch up with the challenges, etc. for the Magickal Scraps forum. Aren't you lucky? It means I can't stay and chat very long. I would like to share the preview for the posting bonus for the Inspiration challenge. All you have to do is participate in the challenge, and post a layout. Voila! That simple. Here is the picture I posted to give you inspiration for your layout. It's a lovely old fashioned valentine that I got from Dover Publishing.





















Time to say good night, have lots of work to do. Have a great night. The bonus preview is below.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: