Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank God For Children

October 15, 2008

Thank God for children. Yesterday, my daughter in law, Janet, spent the day helping me to pack up and move out most everything in my living room. I did as much as I could to help, which wasn't really all that much, but boy oh boy, did my legs and back ever growl and kick up such a fuss!
When Janet went home, I fed my little Tootsie, and then we went straight to bed. By 4 am this morning, I was finally walking much better. I hope I don't have to do that again any time soon.

Tomorrow is D Day for the new carpet. I just hope they get here early, so that I can put a few things back before evening sets in. Then I have a whole week to finish the room.

Tonight I made a new layout using Snow Raven's new kit "Sweet Wine." You can purchase this kit at http://www.magickalscraps.com/. It' a picture of me getting ready to photograph the beautiful Mississippi River in Wisconsin.


Tonight is the season finale of my favorite TV program, "Project Runway." I hope they never cancel this show, because I just love to watch how the designers start with an idea, and then turn it into a beautiful piece of clothing.
Right now, it's time to play a little ball with Tootsie before we settle in to watch TV. Have a great night.
Hugs, Edna B.
p.s. Please forgive me if my paragraphs aren't spaced too good. I've re-done this several times, but blogspot delights in creating havoc with the posts. It rearranges paragraphs, changes spacing formats - it's just not too bright. Sorry.

No comments: