Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Layouts To Share

October 2, 2008

Today seems to have flown by, and I don't even think I accomplished anything. How does this happen? I've been busy trying to organize my pc's file folders, but there are just too darn many of them to make this an easy job. It's very difficult for me to throw anything out, so I tend to run out of room every now and then.

The weekend is just about here, and that means I have to get cracking and make some new layouts. There are so many wonderful new kits in the Scraphead and Magickal Scraps stores. I think one of my favorites is Snow Raven's "Lyn's Summer Rose." Here's one of my layouts I made using this kit.























Here's another layout from this same kit.


Tomorrow is an early workday, so it's time for me to cook the dinner, and then Tootsie and I are going to turn in early. We need lots of beauty sleep these days. Til tomorrow,
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: