Monday, September 29, 2008

A New Forum Opening!!

September 29, 2008

Have you looked at your calendar lately? There's only ONE MORE DAY left in the month of September. I don't know about you, but I can't find where the last nine months has gone to. It seems like every time I stop to catch my breath, another week or two slips by without my noticing.

I have some good news to share. On October 1, we have a brand new forum opening for all you innovative scrappers. Come visit all of us at Mackical Scraps http://www.magickalscraps.com/























You will find all sorts of wonderful kits and other goodies in the Shop. There's something for everyone's taste and style, so come join in the fun.

Today I made a new QP to show off one of my photos of the "Julia Swain" Riverboat on the Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wisconsin. I took so many terrific photos, I'll be scrapping this trip for quite a while.

Tomorrow I hope to have another freebie for you. I know it's been a while, but I've had to re-group a lot of my time in order to be more creative. Till then,

Hugs, Edna B.

"The Julia Swain" Riverboat

No comments: