Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Favorite Challenge Of Mine

September 21, 2008

I'm back again, this time with a particularly nasty cold, thanks to the nasty germs on the plane. When I am sick with a cold, I am not a pretty sight. But then again, who is? This time around, I will have to put in a call to my doctor. Last time I caught one of these colds, it hung around for 5 or 6 weeks.
I have a new layout to share today that I made for the technique challenge at GDS. (see link at right) The kit used is "Mother's Love," which was the GDS May collab kit. Of course, I use one of my favorite photos.
The challenge was to do selective coloring, which just happens to be one of my favorite techniques. Later this week, I'll have to do another.
Tonight is another working night, so this post will have to be short. I have a lot to do before I get ready to leave, including spending some quality playtime with Tootsie.
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Hi Edna, Sorry you got a cold from the plane trip. Everyone is healty here so that must have been where the "bug" came from. Can't believe how the leaves have turned color since you left. I saw the Eagle again flying over the marsh, how I wanted you to get a photo of him. Get well soon. Mary Ann