Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another New Great Grandbaby!

September 24, 2008

Today, I just did not want to get out of bed. I'm a real sissy when I have a cold. Snuggled under those warm covers felt like the right place to be. But Alas, Tootsie's medicine was running out today, and we had to go pick up some more.

Next came the phone call about the newest Great Grandbaby. This time the proud grandparents are Audrey and Mac. Zachary Draygon came into the world at 7 lbs, 13 oz. I will have to wait patiently for pictures to scrap and share.

Today I'll share another new layout I made with Snow Raven's kit "Totally Nature." This one features a two year old double breasted Cormorant. (I hope I got that right. We had to look this one up in the bird book.)

Then Tootsie and I are going to get ready to watch Project Runway. Meanwhile, Uncle Moo is sneaking out the door to get himself a Dairy Queen ice cream. NOT!!!!! Tootsie and I love Dairy Queen, so we had to sweet talk him into bringing one home for us. You know he grumbled all the way out the door. Just gotta love that guy!

Hugs, Edna B.




2 comments:

Nani said...

Congratulations on the new great-grandbaby!

I know how you feel about the cold! If I have a cold, or even just a bad allergy attack, I want to just bundle up and drink hot tea in between long naps! I hope the cold goes away soon!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
I finally became a GRANDMOTHER too!!!!!!!
Check my blog!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!