Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yeah-h-h, my Cbox Works!

Feb. 10, 2008
Another good day, today. My Cbox finally works. I was beginning to think I was alone out here in cyber space.

Tonight I have two pictures to share. This first one is very special to me. When I was young and struggling along, My Mary was always there to help me. Sometimes I feel she's still watching over me. The swirls and the gemstone come from Sherry C's Creations, and the rest is mine.



One day, I was watching an icicle melting. Each drop of water would drip down onto a piece of cable and roll down a bit. As soon as it was heavy enough, it would drip off the cable and fall to the ground. My curious little mind thought "Hm-m-m-m, I wonder if I can take a picture of the water drop just as it was getting ready to fall to the ground." Well, this is what I got.
That's it for today. Another long night tonight. But then again, I can finish all my homework.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: