Sunday, February 3, 2008

Miss Ground Hog's Shadow

Feb. 3, 2008

Did anyone watch the new "Miss Ground Hog" on the news last night? She had a shadow, so there's six more weeks of winter left. Can you imagine just how many people come out to stand around and watch a little fuzzy creature meander around in the park looking to see if it has a shadow? Amazing!

On a brighter note, our cold spell has broken for a bit. Today is really quite nice, thank you. In Photoshop workshop, we're working on textures and patterns. So all the way home this morning, I've been looking at everything differently. Nature has thousands of textures and patterns if we only know how to look for them. The clouds, trees, fences, fields, animals........of course, I didn't have my camera with me. Duh!

I'll try again tomorrow. Only this time, I'll remember to have my camera with me.

One more thing -- this is a great time to start doing your 2008 Birthday/Christmas/Holiday shopping. I've already picked up four things to put away for Christmas. Now if I could only get all my birthday and anniversary cards finished, I'd be a happy little camper. Maybe that could be my project for tomorrow.

Enough....time for my beauty sleep. Today, I'll share a photo that I took of the Temporary Fore River Shipyard Bridge. I had to take several photos and seam them together.



Here's another photo that I like. I used a PS action to set my photo in an art gallery. This is so neat!

No comments: