Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where Has The Time Gone?

Feb 27, 2008

I've been gone a bit, but I've actually been very busy doing who knows what. I start something and the next thing you know, three days have gone by.

One thing I do know, I have to either put more memory in my PC, or I have to take a lot of stuff out of it. The poor thing is moving so slowly these days. Up to now, I couldn't back things up onto DVD and remove them from the PC because my drive went bad. But now it's fixed, and I can slowly start removing a lot of my files onto DVD's.

I heard from my friend, Mary Ann, and it was nice to hear that her hand is definitely on the mend. A long slow process, but attainable.

Today I do have a bunch of homework to finish up. Next week starts the next set of classes. I am really learning a lot here. So, if anyone is interested in learning Photoshop in structured classes, take a look at Andrea's classes at GDS: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/

That's it for tonight. I thought I would share another Blue Jay picture. This one shows the pair of them. I never knew that they traveled in pairs, but these two do.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: