Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Good Luck Tomorrow, Mary Ann

Feb 12, 2008

Before I start chatting, I want to wish my friend, Mary Ann, good luck for tomorrow. She's going in to the hospital for surgery on her hand. Here's hoping, Mary Ann, that in a few weeks, you'll be pecking right along on the keyboard.

On a lighter note, I thought I would share a layout that I made for a challenge at KST. This one's for you, Artie.



I have another layout to share, made with Snow Raven's kit "Sarah's Wedding." This was also made for a challenge at KST. If you're reading this, Edie, I hope you like this one.


I've been busy today working on homework. Somehow it never seems to actually get finished. But I'm not complaining. Look at all I'm learning. As a matter of fact, tomorrow, I'll share some of the new things I've been making. Maybe I'll make a little freebie kit for you.
That's it for tonight. Tootsie and I are off to dreamland.
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: