Monday, February 4, 2008

Sneak Peek Today

Feb. 4, 2008

I signed up for a 12 week Photoshop CS2/3 class, and today I got my first assignment. If anyone is interested in taking these kind of classes, check into it at GDS.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/

When I finish the Beginner's course, there is a Medium and an Advanced class. Hopefully, by the end of all of them, I'll be a pro. If you buy that, I have an ocean complete with paddle boats out back here for sale. BUT, I will be better. I also take classes from Snow Raven. Right now, we're working on papers and textures. In my spare (?) time, I work on my personal papers. I'll leave you a sneak peek today of what I am working on.

You know how things usually come in threes? Well, today my #3 happened. First it was my tires, then my roof, and today we had to call in a plumber because a pipe corroded and a big hole burst out of it. Yup, you got it!! Tomorrow he gives me the sad $ news, and comes to put in a new pipe. Meanwhile, we had to shut off a lot of the water, and throw tons of kitty litter all over the cellar floor to help mop up the watery mess. It took most of a 2 gallon jug of disinfectant to help cover up some of the stink.

Whew! I'm getting tired just thinking about all of this. Here is the sneak peek I promised you.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: